CConnected to thriving business and commercial centers by interstate, highways, rail and air, LaGrange-Troup County is an exceptional strategic location, positioned to serve local, national and international customers.
- Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 45 minutes away via Interstate 85.
- LaGrange-Callaway Airport features one 5,600-foot runway (with a planned expansion to 6,500 feet), and an additional 5,000-foot runway. ILS-equipped, the airport offers full-service maintenance and storage
- Interstates include I-85 and I-185.
- Federal routes are US Hwy 29 and US Hwy 27. Hwy 27 is a four-lane corridor in west Georgia running north to Chattanooga, TN and south to Tallahassee, FL.
- State routes are Georgia Hwy 109 and Hwy 219
- Full-service rail facilities are provided by CSX (both East/West and North/South lines).
- LaGrange is served by Greyhound Bus Lines.
- Interstate carriers total - 9
- Intrastate carriers total - 30
- Three local terminals serve the area.
- Delivery services are provided by UPS, Federal Express, Purolator, Greyhound, Emery, and Atlanta Air Cargo.
- Port of Savannah, GA – 280 miles
- Port of Mobile, AL – 270 miles